Call for speakers
TEDxMoncton is looking for passionate, dynamic speakers who have a new idea to share with the world.
- Is my idea new and innovative?
- Is my idea based on facts (scientific or anecdotal) about our current and potential future situation?
- Does my idea appeal to a wide variety of people?
- Does my idea avoid commercial, political, religious, and inflammatory agendas?
- Can I express my idea passionately and coherently in under 18 minutes?
- Does my talk comply with copyright rules?
- Am I comfortable speaking in front of a large audience and having my talk posted to the internet?
- Am I willing to share this idea with the TEDxMoncton audience without monetary compensation?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you could be just who we are looking for!
Please submit a 2 minute video to TEDxMoncton through the form below highlighting who you are, your idea, how it will appeal to audiences, and your subsequent call-to-action if applicable. Application videos will be accepted until February 18th, 2018.
Successful applicants will be notified by February 28th.
Please send us an email at email@example.com to confirm that you sent your speaker submission in case we don't receive it successfully.